Speech Language Pathologist
Speech Language Pathologists treat persons with disorders related to speech, language, communication, voice, swallowing, and communication fluency.
Speech Therapists help people overcome speech and communication problems, speech rhythm and fluency problems, such as stammering; voice disorders, high/ low pitch or breaking voice.
They also work with people who have problems understanding languages; and those who wish to modify their accents to improve their communication skills. They also work with people who have swallowing difficulties.
A majority of Speech Therapists work in schools, pre-schools and elementary and secondary schools. They also work in Hospitals, Rehab centers, community clinics, colleges, home health agencies and research laboratories.
A Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology is a must to work as a speech pathologist in most states. Some U.S. states are more strict, and will only license speech therapists who have graduated from a program that is accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology.
I'm Shabbir and along with my wife Tasneem, will guide you in your quest to locate exclusive Speech Therapy jobs. In the page below you will find some exclusive information, that will place you well ahead on the path to realize lucrative Speech Therapist Jobs.
My only request to you...Please follow and "DO" each step. Go Slow, Rome wasn't built in a day, and good jobs, the one's that will take you to your GOALS, will not just fall into your lap, today.
First & Foremost. Bookmark this Page about Speech Language Pathologist Jobs. (Just hold down the "CTRL" key and touch "D").
Speech Language Pathologist
[STEP 1]: Your Resume, Your Sales Page:
A resume should be able to impress, in less than 15 seconds. An impressive Resume, gets the interview call. There's no doubt about that.
Some Resume Tips, specifically for Speech Language Pathologist Jobs:
- Highlight your positive points and strengths.
- Make sure to use the right keywords, (for online searches) power keywords that will bring your resume in front of others.
- Use bullet points.
- Two to three pages long, maximum.
- No hobbies please.
Is it done? Submit Your Resume to us and we'll send it across to some of our contacts in Recruitment Agencies.
[STEP 2]: Job Boards - Resume Submit: [speech language pathologist pediatric jobs]
Submit your updated resume to these online job boards. They are extremely popular, and are used by the Human Resource personnel of the best Hospital Facilities & Nursing Homes to search for prospective candidates. It will place you well ahead in securing lucrative Speech Therapist Jobs.
The websites listed below have a registration form where you should upload your Resume and enter other details.
- Nurse-Recruiter.com: http://oauth.nursingjobs.us/register
- CareerBuilder.com: https://www.careerbuilder.com/jobseeker/postnewresume.aspx?sslRedirectCnt=1
- Monster.com: http://resume.monster.com/
- JobCircle.com: http://www.beyond.com/free/?aff=8C587B46-F2AA-4172-84F9-EB277FBE5FDC
[STEP 3]: Job Boards - Job Search: [occupational therapist careers]
Search for Speech Therapist Jobs on the job boards below:
- CareerBuilder.com: http://www.careerbuilder.com/jobs-speech-language-pathologist?keywords=Speech+Language+Pathologist&location=
- Monster.com: http://www.monster.com/jobs/search/?q=Speech-and-Language-Pathologists-__28SLP__29
- NationJob.com. Enter city of your choice.: http://nationjob.com/jobsearch/?keywords=Speech+Language+Pathologist&searchnow=1&pos=NA&STATE=&ZIP=zipcode&radius=50&go=Search+Jobs
- EmploymentCrossing.com: http://www.employmentcrossing.com/lcjssearchresults.php?d=1500&kwt=&kwd=Speech%20Pathologist&lq=&lqc=United%20States&rd=25&rc=&du=&pgr=20&pgn=1&jst=&sto=&q1=&q2=&cat=&ext=&c=&sb=r&usersearch=1
Compare Prices for ALL Hotels in USA, if you're looking for a place to stay in while searching for a job.
[STEP 4]: Nurse Staffing Agencies - Resume Submit: [school speech language pathologist jobs]
The staffing agencies listed below are highly reputed & efficient. Clicking on the link will take you to a registration form where you can upload your Resume and enter career details:
- Star Nursing: http://star.nursecompetency.com/
- Soliant Health: http://www.soliant.com/nursing/apply/
- Kahu Malama Nurses: http://kahumalama.com/employment-prerequisites/
- Maxim Staffing Solutions: https://www.maximstaffing.com/contactUs/submitResume.aspx
[STEP 5]: Nursing Staffing Agencies - Job Search: [physical therapist careers]
Search for Speech Language Pathologist Jobs on websites of nurse staffing agencies below, Travel, Per Diem as well as Permanent:
- Star Nursing: http://starnursing.com/job-board/
- Soliant Health: http://www.soliant.com/speech-language-pathology/
- Kahu Malama Nurses: http://kahumalama.com/job-listings/
- Maxim Staffing Solutions: https://www.maximnurses.com/jobs/facility/search/list.aspx?specialty=Critical-Care&title=&state=&radius=&radiusType=city&location=&shift=&keywords=
If you're keen on a travel position, be sure to submit your Resume to the Top 10 Travel Nursing Agencies.
[STEP 6]: Top Hospitals & Nursing Homes - Resume Submit: [speech language pathologist careers]
Submit your Resume to these Hospital Facilities. This will give you a shot at some Speech Language Pathologist - Direct Employer Jobs:
- Aventura Hospital and Medical Center: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/iam/accessmanagement/login.jsf?lang=en&redirectionURI=https%3A%2F%2Fhca.taleo.net%2Fcareersection%2F0hca%2Fjobdetail.ftl%3Fpostdata%3D%24mjk_yH2hN_NqwTsdI4Nw3A%3D%3D%26lang%3Den%26ftlcompclass%3DLoginComponent%26iniurl.src%3DCWS-10230&TARGET=https%3A%2F%2Fhca.taleo.net%2Fcareersection%2F0hca%2Fjobdetail.ftl%3Fpostdata%3D%24mjk_yH2hN_NqwTsdI4Nw3A%3D%3D%26lang%3Den%26ftlcompclass%3DLoginComponent%26iniurl.src%3DCWS-10230
- Emory Healthcare: email@example.com. Send email.
- Sunrise Hospital: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/iam/accessmanagement/login.jsf?lang=en&redirectionURI=https%3A%2F%2Fhca.taleo.net%2Fcareersection%2F0hca%2Fjobdetail.ftl%3Fpostdata%3D%24mjk_yH2hN_NqwTsdI4Nw3A%3D%3D%26lang%3Den%26ftlcompclass%3DLoginComponent%26iniurl.src%3DCWS-10230&TARGET=https%3A%2F%2Fhca.taleo.net%2Fcareersection%2F0hca%2Fjobdetail.ftl%3Fpostdata%3D%24mjk_yH2hN_NqwTsdI4Nw3A%3D%3D%26lang%3Den%26ftlcompclass%3DLoginComponent%26iniurl.src%3DCWS-10230
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center: http://www.leadingthequest.com
Receive the top nursing jobs in New Jersey by clicking the banner below:
[STEP 7]: Top Hospitals & Nursing Homes - Job Search: [audiologist careers]
Search for Speech Language Pathologist Jobs on the websites of some TOP Hospital Facilities:
- Aventura Hospital and Medical Center: http://aventurahospital.com/careers/search.dot?keyword=Speech%20Language%20Pathologist
- Hawaii Pacific Health: https://hphcareers.hawaiipacifichealth.org/ltmprod/CandidateSelfService/controller.servlet?dataarea=ltmprod&context.session.key.HROrganization=10&context.session.key.JobBoard=EXTERNAL&context.session.key.noheader=true#
- Emory Healthcare: http://www.emoryhealthcare.org/employment/nursing-at-emory/nursing-opportunities.html
- Sunrise Hospital: http://sunrisehospital.com/careers/search.dot?keyword=Speech%20Language%20pathologist
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center:
[STEP 8]: Twitter:
Follow the Tweets of those below, for exclusive Speech Language Pathologist Jobs:
- TweetNurseJobs: https://twitter.com/TweetNursejobs
- USNurseJobs: https://twitter.com/USnursejobs
[STEP 9]: Email Alerts:
Register to receive matching Jobs Alerts via Email.
- Jobster.com: http://www.jobster.com/find/US/jobs/by/email/new
- NationJob.com: http://www.pjscout.com/
- CareerBuilder.com: https://www.careerbuilder.com/share/register.aspx?sslRedirectCnt=2&NextUrl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.careerbuilder.com%2fJobSeeker%2fJobAlerts%2fMyJobAlerts.aspx%3fsc_cmp2%3dJS_Nav_FJ_JobAlert&RP=RPSS
- CareerExposure.com: https://www.careerexposure.com/
If you have any suggestions or queries, Please Contact Us.
Return to Types of Nurses
Return to USA Jobs Forever Home Page