RN Clinic Supervisor - Internal Medicine
Job Title: RN Clinic Supervisor - Internal Medicine
An exclusive role with Providence Medical Group, Internal Medicine Clinic in Monroe, WASHINGTON, USA.
About The Role:
Providence is calling a Clinic Supervisor to the Providence Medical Group, Internal Medicine Clinic in Monroe, WA.
We are seeking a financially astute and customer-focused Registered Nurse (RN) to ensure a positive and experience and quality outcomes.
In this position you will:
• Work directly with Physician Services Administration, key hospital leaders, and physicians, and staff to ensure the best possible patient experience
• Enhance the coordination of care and customer service for both patients and physicians, including implementation of best-practice workflows and customer service models
• Create, present, and operationalize the business plan in coordination with the leadership team to include care delivery, process improvement, marketing, public relations, and referral strategies
• Supervise a staff of 25 Medical Assistants and RNs.
Required qualifications for this position include:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in Washington State
• Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate
• At least three years RN experience in an acute setting (within the last seven years)
• Supervisory experience in an outpatient setting.Apply Online. Click Here