Registered Nurse to the Operating Room
Job Title: RN Clinic Supervisor - Internal Medicine
An exclusive role with Providence Alaska Medical Center in Anchorage, AK., USA.
About The Role:
Providence is calling a Registered Nurse to the Operating Room at Providence Alaska Medical Center in Anchorage, AK.
In this position, you will:
• Provide professional nursing care to patients in assigned unit
• Work in a challenging environment providing critical care during, before, and after surgery
• Be accountable for the delivery and supervision of safe, quality care that is individualized for their assigned patients and follows the nursing process in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act (assessment, planning implementation, evaluation).
• Perform all duties in a manner that respects and supports the family centered care model.
Required qualifications for this position include:
• Must be a graduate of an accredited/approved school of nursing.
• Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Alaska at time of hire.
• Must have at least one year experience as a Registered Nurse.
• Schedule varies to meet department needs.
• Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks, and work with a variety of health unit teams.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
• Preferred candidates will possess a minimum of 2 years OR experience in an acute care hospital setting.
About the Operating Room
This is a great opportunity to be employed by the largest OR facility in Alaska, that has the latest technology including robotics and provides state of the art patient care. Currently we have 17 OR suites and we are expanding. With over 1,000 cases per month, all surgical procedures are performed here except for organ transplants.Apply Online. Click Here