Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery
Job Title: Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery
An exclusive role of a Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse with Providence Tarzana Medical Center in Tarzana, CALIFORNIA., USA.
About The Role:
Providence is calling a per diem, day shift Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse to Providence Tarzana Medical Center in Tarzana, CA.
In this position you will:
• Reporting to the Nurse Manager, this position is responsible for planning, directing, coordinating and providing high quality, individualized patient care using the components of the nursing process.
• Promotes patient, physician and employee satisfaction by personal example, treating all contacts with respect.
• Supports and participates in activities that foster customer service.
• Communicates and follows the organizational chain of command for notification of patient care/service issues, when appropriate.
Required qualifications for this position include:
• Current California Registered Nurse (RN) License
• Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association
• Current Los Angeles Fire Card within 30 days of hire
• Current Neonatal Resuscitation Program Certification (NRP)
• Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association
• Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing
• Operating room experience or completion of OR training program in 180 days.Apply Online. Click Here