Registered Nurse IV Houston Texas
Job Title: REGISTERED NURSE IV
An exclusive role with The Methodist Hospital, Houston, Texas,
this Texas Nursing Jobs
requires you to fulfill the following:
The RN IV
is staff nurse who is a unit-based clinical leader and scholar, and functions at the Expert level of Benner's model of clinical practice. The RN IV
provides direct patient care in addition to being accountable for the care outcomes of a clinical population.
The RN IV
leads and coordinates interdisciplinary activities focusing on clinical practice, consultation, education and research, incorporating evidence into practice.
The RN IV
uses expert communication skills to serve as patient and family advocate and to educate, mentor and coach staff in clinical and professional practice. The RN IV
assumes an advanced leadership role in analyzing systems to anticipate/reduce risk and improve patient safety/quality.
Responsibilities include contributions at the unit and housewide levels, with expectation to collaborate/manage/lead on system-wide and national initiatives.About The Role:EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing.
• Master's degree (Clinical Nurse Leader or Clinical Nurse Specialist preferred).
• 10 CEU's annually (5 within specialty)EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• At least 5 years' experience required with 2 years in specialty.CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED:
• Registered nurse with current Texas license.
• Other certifications as required by unit/service.
• Magnet Recognized Certification in applicable clinical specialty.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Must be able to perform skills and competencies as defined in orientation checklist and annual departmental competency checklist if applicable.
• Basic computer skills.
• Must be able to write and speak effectively in English.
• Competencies, skills, training as listed in Policy NU-903, 'Competence of Nursing Staff' and HR 07 'Competency Assessment'.CLICK HERE TO APPLY
A resume is a very important document that can make the difference between the number of Interview Calls you receive and the Salary Package you are offered.Submit Your Resume
to us and we'll send it across to some of our contacts in Recruitment Agencies.
to many more Acute Care Nurse Jobs
Also look up some exclusive Nursing Jobs in Texas