Occupational Therapist - Acute Rehab
Job Title: Occupational Therapist - Acute Rehab
An exclusive role with California Pacific Medical Center
, San Francisco, this Nursing Jobs in California
requires you to fulfill the following steps to be eligible:
The Occupational Therapist
plans, implements and documents patient evaluations and specific treatment plans for individual patients in accordance with the Occupational Therapy Practice Act, JCAHO, Title 22, AOTA Occupational Therapy Standards of Practice, and the Policies and Procedures of the specific Department.
Serving more than 200,000 patients annually, California Pacific Medical Center
(located in beautiful San Francisco) provides a wide variety of services including: acute hospital care, a full range of post-acute care, home care and hospice services, outpatient medical care, and preventive, complementary, and educational services.
The Medical Center
also provides professional education and basic biomedical, clinical and behavioral research. Today, with its 1,254 licensed acute care beds and 25 residential beds, California Pacific Medical Center
is one of the largest private, non-profit academic medical centers in California.About The Role:Qualifications:
• Graduate from an accredited school of Occupational Therapy.
• California licensed Occupational Therapist or California license applicant.
• Occupational Therapists providing hand therapy, physical-agent modalities, or swallowing evaluation or treatment must be in compliance with Occupational Therapy Advanced Practice regulations.
• Must be registered with the National Registration Examination of the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT).
• Current CPR certification required.
• Minimum level of experience is licensed new graduate.
• Must have one continuing education course for each year in practice.Preferred Qualifications:
12 months or greater of acute patient care experience.Primary Location:
California-San Francisco East Bay and Solano-OaklandCLICK HERE TO APPLY
...Submit Your Resume
to us and we'll send it across to some of our contacts in Recruitment Agencies.
A resume is a very important document that can make the difference between the number of Interview Calls you receive and the Salary Package you are offered.
to many more Nursing Jobs in California