Nursing Assistant Registered - Transitional Care Unit
Job Title: Nursing Assistant Registered - Transitional Care Unit
An exclusive role with Marionwood in Issaquah, Washington, USA.
About The Role:
Providence is calling a Registered Nursing Assistant to Marionwood in Issaquah, Wa.
We are seeking an individual that fulfills the Mission of Providence Health & Services in working with residents, employees, visitors, and volunteers. PH&S Core Values of respect, excellence, compassion, justice, and stewardship are demonstrated through personalized resident care (“knowing the resident”), excellent customer service, and reliable work habits.
This is a 1.0 FTE day shift position, 40 hours per week, 6:00am-2:30pm.
In this position you will:
• Provide privacy during care
• Encourage residents to make choices in daily routines and activities
• Protect the dignity of each resident
• Maintain confidentiality of resident information
• Report and prevent neglect and abuse and situations where rights are being violated
• Assist residents with personal hygiene and grooming needs according to resident choices, preferences, and the interdisciplinary care plan
• Leads or coordinate activities in collaboration with the Recreation Coordinator, dining services, and spiritual care
Required qualification for this position include:
• Nursing Assistant Registered; must obtain Nursing Assistant Certification within 120 days of hire
• Effective oral, reading, and writing skills in English language to assure safety, health and welfare of residents Apply Online. Click Here