Administrative Assistant II
Job Title: Administrative Assistant II
An exclusive role with Providence Portland Medical Center in Portland, OREGON, USA.
About The Role:
Providence is calling an on-call Administrative Assistant II for a day shift position at Providence Portland Medical Center in Portland, OR.
In this position, you will:
• Coordinate and perform all office operations of the Sleep department.
• Arrange for or perform patient appointment scheduling, coordination and communication with physician clinics and office staff, medical record creation and maintanence, obtaining insurance preauthorization and report processing.
• Provide support to the PSA Sleep and Neurodiagnostics Manager, RN Manager ICU/Respiratory and Sleep Center Medical Director
Qualifications for this position include:
• Expert knowledge of office practices, patient scheduling, medical record processing, medical terminology, and insurance pre-authorization.
• Requires two years of related clerical, sleep or neurodiagnostic experience.
• Advanced computer application skills in Word, Excel, Windows, clinical systems, scheduling programs and database applications is highly desired.
• Accredited college course work in computer science, medical terminology, and business management is preferred. Apply Online. Click Here