Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Houston
Job Title: Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
An exclusive role with The Methodist Hospital, Houston, Texas,
this Nursing Jobs in Texas
requires you to fulfill the following:
The Nurse Practitioner
functions as a primary care provider maintaining and promoting the health of the patient requiring acute care. Affects direct patient care according to the nurse practice act of the State of Texas and The Methodist Standards of Nursing Care policies and procedures.About The Role:Key Responsibilities:
• Coordinates appropriate, timely patient care from unit admission to unit discharge, under physician supervision, for a defined patient population(s), focusing on identified expected unit/optimal outcomes individualized to the patient.
• Conducts comprehensive health assessments (initial, ongoing, discharge), identifies normal/abnormal health characteristics, develops plan of care, initiates appropriate interventions, and evaluates care outcomes on defined patient populations(s).
• Demonstrates leadership as clinical resource, interdisciplinary consult, and patient advocate. Serves as preceptor for Nurse Practitioner students.
Our Nurse Practitioners define the path for bedside nurses and partner with physicians across a variety of challenging specialties. If you're an experienced ACNP
, join us here to build your technical expertise while ensuring clinical excellence for patients and each other.
Lead patients, colleagues and yourself to greater outcomes with The Methodist Hospital
• Registered Nurse with current Texas license
• Masters Degree in Nursing.
• Credentialed by the Texas Board of Nursing as Advanced Practice Nurse, current ACNP or ANP/FNP with current inpatient hospital experience willing to go back to school for their ACNP certification.
• Prescriptive authority privileges through the State of Texas.CLICK HERE TO APPLY
A resume is a very important document that can make the difference between the number of Interview Calls you receive and the Salary Package you are offered.Submit Your Resume
to us and we'll send it across to some of our contacts in Recruitment Agencies.
to many more Acute Care Nurse Jobs
Also look up some exclusive Nursing Jobs in Texas