ACDM STAFF NURSE II Houston Texas
Job Title: ACDM STAFF NURSE II
An exclusive role with The Methodist Hospital
, Houston, Texas, this Nursing Jobs in Texas
requires you to fulfill the following:
The ACDM STAFF NURSE II - Registered Nurse (RN) performs functions and responsibilities of a licensed registered nurse and demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide nursing care appropriate to the ages of patients served in a cardiology ambulatory setting. Affects direct patient care according to the nurse practice act of the State of Texas and The Methodist Standards of Nursing Care policies and procedures.About The Role:Key Responsibilities:
• Performs the skills, functions, and responsibilities of a licensed Registered Nurse.
• Performs the functions of a cardiology office nurse, including heavy telephone patient triage, screening and returning patient and other calls and Supports physicians in the outpatient clinic.
• Screens all incoming patient test results; recognizes and understands significance of abnormal cardiac rhythms and other test abnormalities and Notifies physicians of critical results.
• Monitors patient progress and performs accurate chart documentation, Schedules cardiac surgeries, invasive procedures and other testing. Performs patient education regarding surgery or procedure; instructs, directs and prepares patients for procedures and testing.
Lead with integrity. Lead with experience. Lead with the
support of our world-renowned, Magnet-recognized team at The Methodist Hospital.
The RN practices Relationship Centered Care in concert with The Methodist Hospital values of Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence, and Service Pride Standards.
Lead patients, colleagues and yourself to greater outcomes with The Methodist Hospital.Qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited professional nursing school or college with current Texas licensure.
• A.D.N., B.S.N. preferred, or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience.
• Current license to practice as an RN in the State of Texas required.
• ACLS certification required .
• A minimum of four years experience as a Registered Nurse with two years in cardiology.
• One year experience in an outpatient cardiology setting.
• Must be able to speak and write effectively in English.
• Must be knowledgeable of advanced ECG arrhythmia's.
• Basic computer skills required.CLICK HERE TO APPLY
...Submit Your Resume
to us and we'll send it across to some of our contacts in Recruitment Agencies.
A resume is a very important document that can make the difference between the number of Interview Calls you receive and the Salary Package you are offered.
to many more US Nursing Jobs
Also look up some exclusive Nursing Jobs in Texas